- In the Midwest
- There is a Free Will Baptist Church planter in the city (check here)
- The city is the best known city of its size in the world.
- The city got its name because of a skirmish between a land surveyor and two Indians
- The town was originally known as Milton
- Training Ground for US soldiers in WWI and WWII
- POW internment camp for Germans during WWII
- 3rd largest city in its state
- First city in America to install wheel chair ramps in sidewalks.
That does it, you should be able to get the answer from these clues. Good hunting!!!