Friday, April 3, 2009

Teen Retreat 2009

Teens, and Parents:

I am excited to be able to inform you about the Teen Retreat for 2009. This year we are having a Mission trip/Teen Retreat. We are going to be helping a church planter with their ministry as well as having fun and growing as a group. The dates for this years retreat are July 26th through 31st. The retreat will begin on Sunday afternoon, and we will be back on Friday afternoon. The cost is yet to be determined, but I wanted to let you know the dates so you could clear the calendar for this wonderful event.

The reason I am not announcing the location of the retreat is simple. The teens didn't want me to. We will be playing a similar game as we did last year for them to be able to ascertain the location of our Mission trip/Retreat. And once again the one who gets the answer right will get to go for half price as last year!

This will be your home for any information regarding the Mission trip/Retreat. I will post all new information here, and I will post all forms that need to be filled out here as well. Also, while we are gone we will be posting pictures from the trip on this site. I would suggest visiting this blog at least once a week to make sure that you stay up to date on all new information that comes out regarding the trip. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the trip, and I look forward to giving more information in the coming weeks!!!

No comments: