Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PGA Championship at Okland Hills

Well, maybe you can already guess, I was able to spend a day athe the 90th PGA Championship just up the road in Bloomfield Township. Just about the first thing we did was go to the pro shop and buy this flag. When I bought it I was thinking it will be worth it for four signatures, but little did I know that I had many in store for me. We spent the whole day between the 7th and 8th holes and asked for autographs as the players came through. It was awesome!!! What is funny, is that most of these guys I had never heard of, and the ones that I had heard of didn't even make it past the cut this week. What's tough is that one of the guys that held the lead for a while and ended up finishing 3rd gave us the stiff arm when we asked for his autograph.

If you haven't been to an event, even if just to watch the practice rounds you have to get out to watch these guys play, because as the commercials say: "These Guys Are GOOOD!!!"

No comments: